Telling your research story
You've just been awarded a grant.
Your paper has been accepted for publication.
You've made a new discovery.
You've just been awarded a patent.
You've just received an award.
Let us help you tell your story.
Research Profile and Impact
Work with Research Profile and Impact, a unit of the Office of the Vice-President Research, to communicate your research to the world.
Our unit is the communications liaison with federal and provincial research agencies. We work in close co-ordination with University Relations and a network of USask college and research centre communicators.
Services we provide:
- Strategic research communications - in print, video, and photos
- Reputation and profile building
- Issues management, crisis communications, and reputational risk management
- External communications coordination
- Major news announcements and events
- Research communications strategic advice to USask colleges and centres
- Communication and knowledge mobilization strategy
- News release creation - research funding announcements, awards, commercialization, international partnerships
- “Young Innovators” student research profiles
- Op eds and research stories for “The Conversation”
- Plain language and storytelling workshops
- Media relations