Let us help you tell your research story.
Work with Research Profile and Impact, a unit of the Office of the Vice-President Research, to communicate your research to the world.
Our unit is the communications liaison with federal and provincial research agencies. We work in close co-ordination with University Relations and a network of U of S college and research centre communicators.
Services we offer
- Research impact storytelling - in print, video, and photos
- Communication and knowledge mobilization strategy
- News release creation - research funding announcements, awards, commercialization, international partnerships
- “Young Innovators” student research profiles
- Op eds and research stories for “The Conversation”
- Crisis communications and reputational risk management
- Plain language and storytelling workshops
- Media relations