Research Support Specialists

RASI Research Support Specialists are point people to help turn winning applications into working research funds.

Research Fund Set-Up

To ensure compliance on who can hold and administer funds, please refer to the USask Eligibility Requirements

To set up your research fund, your RASI RSS will need:

  • Documentation: award or grant letter, notice or agreement
  • Copt of the winning funding application with budget (if not already on UnivRS) OR a description of the research project and budget (if there was no funding application);
  • Appropriate approvals obtained via UnivRS (if not already in place);
  • Compliance approvals (if applicable) must be in place

Research Support Specialists can also help with post-award funding changes.

Examples include:

  • time extensions, additional funding, early terminations 
  • USask affiliation has changed (eg. retired, changed departments or positions)
  • transfering a portion of research funds to a co-researcher at another institution
  • new to USask or leaving USask, and need to relocate your funded research grants.

Contact the Research Support Specialist Team

 If you need help with something that's not listed, get in touch.