Research listservs are primary modes of communication to researchers. Researchers can subscribe to any of the four available listservs, including Agriculture, Health Sciences/CIHR/SHRF, Natural Sciences and Engineering/NSERC, and Social Sciences and Humanities/SSHRC. The information posted on these listservs will alert subscribers about the following:
- Funding Opportunities
- Funding Deadlines
- Internal Review Timelines, Notices and Updates
- Other Agency Announcements (e.g. changes to the Tri-Agency policies)
- Conference Information Specific to the U of S
- Changes within the OVPR
Outlined below are steps explaining how to subscribe and unsubscribe. Upon subscription, you will only receive messages from the listservs; you cannot post messages.
How to Subscribe/Unsubscribe to the Listserv(s):
- Click on the listserv link below.
- Enter your e-mail address and then select Subscribe or Unsubscribe.
- You will receive an email asking you to confirm; click on the URL. You must send the confirmation in order to have your name on the list.
- A second e-mail will confirm your successful subscription.