Internal Review - Round 1 (spring)
Internal Review - Round 2 (summer)email@example.com. firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Research Tools and Instruments Grants Program (RTI) - ( Timeline) ( Intention to Apply/Request for Internal Review)
*New in 2017: NSERC has recently removed the university quotas for the RTI competition and the Fall 2017 RTI competition will be open to all eligible Canadian university researchers. Researchers will be able to participate on one application per competition, either as an applicant or a co-applicant, but not both.Questions? Contact email@example.com. firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Collaborative Research and Training Experience Program (CREATE) *Mandatory Internal Review* - ( Timeline) ( Internal Registration)
- Insight Grants (IG) - ( Timeline) ( Intention to Apply/Request for Review) (Application Template/Checklist)
- IOF Application Form
- IOF Certification of Actual Expenditures and Request for Release of Funds
- IOF Certification of Salary of Technicians and Professionals
- IOF Request to Release IOF to Project Leader
- Request for CFI Budget Pricing (RFBP) - to be used at application and confirmation of award
- Request for CFI Pricing Form (RFCFIP) - to be used when you are ready to purchase
- Requisition - CFI Purchase
- JELF Budget Worksheet
- JELF College Endorsement Request, College Review and instructions (version to be used by Feb 2018 group)
- CFI JELF guidelines
*New in 2017: Internal review of Establishment Grant application is no longer required by SHRF. Principal applicants are only eligible to submit one application per competition.For furthur information, please contact email@example.com.
- President’s NSERC Research Fund
- President’s SSHRC Insight Fund / President's SSHRC Connection Fund / President's SSHRC Enhancement Fund
- New Faculty Start-up Funding
- Conference funding
- Research Acceleration Program Application and Expense Form
- Matching Grant Program
- Publication Fund / Learned Journal Subsidy
- Research Grant In-Lieu of Salary
- Sabbatical Leave Research Grant In-Lieu of Salary
- Visiting Lecturer Fund
- Graduate Student Opportunities
For guidelines and more information on these programs, please refer to the Internal Funding Programs page.
The University of Saskatchewan is proud to be in partnership with Mitacs to offer graduate students with academic and professional opportunities.
Mitacs Accelerate offers internships to graduate students and postdoctoral fellows from all disciplines to collaborate with industry (for profit or not-for-profit organizations) on research projects. Four-month units can be combined, either for a longer internship or a cluster grant with many interns, universities or companies. Applications are accepted throughout the year and are not competitive.
Mitacs Elevate is a two-year training program for postdoctoral fellows (PDFs), where participants lead and undertake a research project with an industry partner (for profit or not-for-profit organization) in Saskatchewan. The program provides PDFs with experiential training in R&D through their industry-academic research collaboration, as they balance their time between the academic institution and the industry partner. Leadership and business skills training are included in the program’s curriculum.
Mitacs Globalink is a student mobility and research funding program in Canada with many options for incoming and outgoing travel/research for senior undergraduate and graduate students for the purpose of conducting research. Some programs are open to all countries and applications are accepted throughout the year, while other programs are limited to partner countries and are call-based.
Mitacs Step provides professional development training to graduate students and postdocs, supplementing their education and research experience with the tools necessary to succeed in today’s workforce. Each year, thousands participate in Step workshops to augment their university learning. Step workshops are offered throughout the year at universities across Canada.
For more information, please contact Zsuzsanna Papp
Behavioural Application Forms/Guides:Beh-REB Application for Approval of Research Protocol **If this pdf form does not open on your computer, try downloading it to your computer first and then opening it.
Application for Course-Based Research (for situations in which the course instructor designs a class research project for all students in the course)
Application for Individual Class Projects
Guidelines for Ethics Review of Course-Based Research Projects
Behavioural Consent Form Templates/Guides:NEW Beh-REB Consent Form Guidelines
NEW Consent Form Template
NEW Consent Form Template Column Version
Transcript Release Form Template
Recruitment Poster Template
Behavioural Renewal and Closure Forms:BEH Study Closure Form
BEH Study Renewal Form
Biomedical Application Forms/Guides:
- Bio-REB - How to Submit Document
- Above Minimal-Risk Application Checklist
- Application for Biomedical Research Ethics Review [PARTICIPANT CONTACT] - Form with Guidance Notes
- Application for Biomedical Research Ethics Review [PARTICIPANT CONTACT] Form Only
- Application to Access Existing Health Data [CHART REVIEWS]
- Application for Use of Existing Biological Materials in Research
- Guidelines for Registering in a Clinical Trials Registry
Biomedical Consent Form Templates/Guides:
- Consent Form Template
- Minimal Risk Consent Form
- Tissue Banking and Genetic Consent Form
- Tips for Filling Out Chart Review Forms
Biomedical Renewal and Closure Forms:
- Biomedical Renewal Form - Prospective Research
- Biomedical Renewal Form - Secondary Use of Health Data or Biological Material
- Biomedical Study Closure Form
New for 2015! Updated Study Renewal and Closure Forms. Please note there are now two separate renewal forms, one for prospective research and one for retrospective research (chart reviews and secondary use of biological materials). Also note that signatures are no longer required for Renewal and Closure Forms. Simply save your finished form on your computer, and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Biomedical Protocol Violation and Unanticipated Problem Reporting: