As of March 30, 2018, revisions to all existing Behavioural and Biomedical human ethics forms (in some cases, the development of new forms) will be in effect.
The new forms will be available on our website (on this page, and in relevant other sections) as of March 30, 2018, including applications, amendments, renewals, and closures.
Researchers will have until April 30, 2018 to transition to the new forms. Effective May 1, 2018, all submissions to the Behavioural and Biomedical Research Ethics Boards must be submitted electronically using the new forms.
- Research Tools and Instruments Grants Program (RTI) - (Timeline) (Intention to Apply/Request for Internal Review)
Questions? Contact email@example.com.
- Collaborative Research and Training Experience Program (CREATE) *Mandatory Internal Review* - (Timeline) (Internal Registration)
- IOF Application Form
- IOF Certification of Actual Expenditures and Request for Release of Funds
- IOF Certification of Salary of Technicians and Professionals
- IOF Request to Release IOF to Project Leader
- Request for CFI Budget Pricing (RFBP) - to be used at application and confirmation of award
- Request for CFI Pricing Form (RFCFIP) - to be used when you are ready to purchase
- Requisition - CFI Purchase
- JELF Budget Worksheet
- CFI JELF guidelines
- President’s NSERC Research Fund for Early Career Researchers (Application) (Guidelines)
- SSHRC Exchange Grant (Application) (Guidelines) / SSHRC Explore Grant (Application) (Guidelines)
- New Faculty Start-up Funding
- Conference funding
- Research Acceleration Program Application and Expense Form
- Matching Grant Program
- Publications Fund (Application) (Guidelines)
- Research Grant In-Lieu of Salary
- Sabbatical Leave Research Grant In-Lieu of Salary
- Graduate Student Opportunities
For guidelines and more information on these programs, please refer to the Internal Funding Programs page.
The University of Saskatchewan is proud to be in partnership with Mitacs to offer graduate students with academic and professional opportunities.
Mitacs Accelerate offers internships to graduate students and postdoctoral fellows from all disciplines to collaborate with industry (for profit or not-for-profit organizations) on research projects. Four-month units can be combined, either for a longer internship or a cluster grant with many interns, universities or companies. Applications are accepted throughout the year and are not competitive.
Mitacs Elevate is a two-year training program for postdoctoral fellows (PDFs), where participants lead and undertake a research project with an industry partner (for profit or not-for-profit organization) in Saskatchewan. The program provides PDFs with experiential training in R&D through their industry-academic research collaboration, as they balance their time between the academic institution and the industry partner. Leadership and business skills training are included in the program’s curriculum.
Mitacs Globalink is a student mobility and research funding program in Canada with many options for incoming and outgoing travel/research for senior undergraduate and graduate students for the purpose of conducting research. Some programs are open to all countries and applications are accepted throughout the year, while other programs are limited to partner countries and are call-based.
Mitacs Step provides professional development training to graduate students and postdocs, supplementing their education and research experience with the tools necessary to succeed in today’s workforce. Each year, thousands participate in Step workshops to augment their university learning. Step workshops are offered throughout the year at universities across Canada.
For more information, please contact Zsuzsanna Papp
Instructions: Behavioural Form Instructions
Behavioural Application Form:
Behavioural Amendment Form:
Behavioural Consent Form Templates/Guides:
- Beh-REB Consent Form Guidelines
- Consent Form Template
- Consent Form Template Column Version
- Transcript Release Form Template
- Recruitment Poster Template
Behavioural Renewal and Closure Forms:
Instructions: Biomedical Form Instructions
Biomedical Application Forms/Guides:
- Above Minimal-Risk Application Checklist
- NEW Biomedical Application - Secondary Use of Health Data
- NEW Biomedical Application - Secondary Use of Biological Materials
- NEW Biomedical Application – Prospective Research
- NEW Biomedical Application – Creation of Biobank and Data Registry
Biomedical Consent Form Templates/Guides:
- Consent Form Template
- Minimal Risk Consent Form
- Tissue Banking and Genetic Consent Form
- Tips for Filling Out Chart Review Forms
Biomedical Renewal and Closure Forms:
- NEW Biomedical Renewal Form – Prospective
- NEW Biomedical Renewal Form - Secondary Use of Health Data and Biological Materials
- NEW Biomedical Renewal Form- Biobank and Data Registry
- NEW Biomedical Closure Form
Biomedical Post-Approval Reporting: