Roles and Responsibilities
- Principal Investigator (PI) or Co-Investigator (Co-I) - financial management and research project management.
- Administering Unit (academic home) - establish and promote conduct of research in accordance with university and sponsors.
- Research Services and Ethics Office (RSEO) - support for researchers.
- Financial Services - support for researchers.
Financial administration of research agreements, is done through Financial Services in consultation with the Financial Officer(s) within the Principal Investigator’s academic home.
The Controller's Office provides the following financial services:
- Provides relevant and responsive financial reports, information and advice
- Collaborates with Research Services and Ethics Office (RSEO) in the administration of research projects
- Provides financial and administrative support through Financial Analysts dedicated to specific Colleges/ Unit
- Maintains equipment inventory system